Dear All,
Thanks for that,we do not have the mapper in Nigeria. From the hash..the
mapper is identified to FSU GeoMentors YouthMappers Chapter.
And we do not have such local community in Nigeria.
I am sure, we can track through Youthmappers mail list and the director of
Youthmappers:Assoc.Prof Patricia Solis.

We are already dealing with the one recently identified by WiseMan linked
to a mapper in Nigeria.

Let's do well to track and stop this enthusiastic mapper too,till he/she
gets proper training.
Thanks
Victor
OSMNigeria Coordinator