Hi all,
The Summit Working Group is busy preparing a stellar Summit for September,
in collaboration with the global State of the Map conference. We're at the
exciting stage of choosing our speakers for the Summit and we need your
help!

We've got  the review form ready but I need a few more volunteers to review
Summit talk proposals.  Each reviewer only needs to evaluate 17 proposals
based on short abstracts and you'll have 2 weeks in which to review.

Please let me know ASAP if you can review so I can send the form out to
all. I recognize I'm sending this on Friday afternoon, so if you could let
me know by *Tuesday, May 14th*, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rachel
--
Rachel VanNice