Dear HOT community,

How are you?

I am hereby sending the Board Meeting minutes of last week´s meeting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YFY0JsG8vu3wjDtbnZ7FDCTXz7PV_xKmxRTwBMoDS6U/edit#

And am happy to already announce the next meeting, which will already
happen next Thursday, June 13th,* 4 pm UTC (again one hour later than
usual)*, in the *Mumble channel "HOT Board and Voting Members"*.

As mentioned before, the meetings are open to the membership and I
therefore heartily invite you to join to listen in, and to share comments
and ask questions in the Q&A at the end.

For further information around our Open Board Meetings, on how to install
Mumble and join the HOT channel, please see the Open HOT Board Meetings-
Voting Membership Guide
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_gfQ7c27hVEPyFjOXRbO99UvMJrzsD8REq655X3-VM/edit>,
and for sure let me know if I can be of any support.

I hope to speak to a lot of you next week,
best,
Melanie

--
*Melanie Eckle*