Hi Tommy,

I am happy for this initiative. I did  OpenStreetMapping of roads, rooftops,
health centres, swamps and sectional boundaries of Bo City, Sierra Leone
between 2012 and 2016. I also did some mapping of the road network in Kenema
City.

I hope you have a national mapping plan which I I’m thinking will be really
useful for researchers, planners and the city councils.

Best of luck with your fundraising

Kind regards
Alfred

Sent from my iPhone