I CAN READ IT! CAN YOU 

 <http://pants-open.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-can-read-it-can-you.html> fi yuo
cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. 
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can. 

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it. 

 

FORWARD, ONLY IF YOU CAN READ THIS

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Dear Friends Check your inbox daily + delete your junk emails & keep your inbox 
empty! Its a friendly Request for all of my group members. 
-----------------------------------------------------
For More Information: 
Contact Us : 
SaGar Hayyat Khan Group Network
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
       : [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Cell  : +92-321-9239099 
-----------------------------------------------------
...........|""""""""""""""""""""""""|\|_ 
...........|...HotmailPakistan.....|||"|""\___ 
...........|__________________|||_|___|) 
...........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)***!(@)''
-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•

Visite:  www.hotpaki.net.ms
Subscribe mail to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
send your comments and mail : [email protected]
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to