ALQURANIC Mail [The Ultimate Guide ALQURAN]
Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Forward this message to as many people you can.
 




[65. Surah At-Talaq : Ayah 2-3] 





And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, Allah will appoint a way out for him. 
And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one 
puts his trust in Allah, Allah will be sufficient for him.

Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer
Dua of 27th Ramazan 1428 Hijri by Sheikh As-Sudais (Video) Download (Awesome)
Quran Miracles (Video) Download 

 




 Allah's Remembrance (I'tikaf) & Searching Lailatul Qadr in Odd Nights










  













 





[Sahih Muslim :  Book 6, Book Name 'Kitab Al-Sawm' Number 2625] 

Abu Sa 'id al-Khudri (Radi Allah Anhu) reported that Allah's Messenger  
(sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) spent in devotion (in i'tikaf) the middle ten 
nights of the month of Ramadan, and when twenty nights were over and it was the 
twenty-first night, he went back to his residence and those who were along with 
him also returned (to their respective residences). He spent one month in 
devotion. Then he addressed the people on the night he came back (to his 
residence) and commanded them as Allah desired (him to command) and then said: 
I used to devote myself (observe i'tikaf) during these ten (nights). Then I 
started devoting myself in the last ten (nights). And he who desires to observe 
i'tikaf along with me should spend the night) at his place of i'tikaf. And I 
saw this night (Lailat-ul-Qadr) but I forgot it (the exact night) ; so seek 
it;In the last ten nights on odd numbers.

  
[Sahih Muslim :  Book 6, Book Name 'Kitab Al-Sawm' Number 2627] 

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Radi Allah Anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah 
(sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) observed i'tikaf (confined himself for devotion 
and prayer) in the first ten (days) of Ramadan; he then observed i'tikaf in the 
middle ten (days) in a Turkish tent with a mat hanging at its door. He (the 
Holy Prophet) took hold of that mat and placed it in the nook of the tent. He 
then put his head out and talked with people and they came near him, and he 
(the Holy Prophet) said: I observed i'tikaf in the first ten (nights and days) 
in order to seek that night (Lailat-ul-Qadr) . I then observed i'tikaf in the 
middle ten days. Then (an angel) was sent to me and I was told that this 
(night) is among the last ten (nights). He who among you likes to observe 
i'tikaf should do so; and the people observed it along with him, and he (the 
Holy Prophet) said: That (Lailat-ul-Qadr) was shown to me on an odd (night) and 
I (saw in the dream) that I was
 prostrating in the morning in clay and water. So in the morning of the 
twenty-first night when he (the Holy Prophet) got up for dawn (prayer). there 
was a rainfall and the mosque dripped, and I saw clay and water. When he came 
out after completing the morning prayer (I saw) that his forehead and the tip 
of his nose had (traces) of clay and water, and that was the twenty-first night 
among the last ten (nights).



[Sahih Bukhari :  Volume 3, Book 33, Book Name 'I'tikaf' Number 242] 
Narrated Abdullah bin Umar (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu- 
alleihi-wasallam ) used to practise Itikaf in the last ten days of the month of 
Ramadan.



[Sahih Bukhari :  Volume 3, Book 33, Book Name 'I'tikaf ' Number 243]

Narrated 'Aisha (Radi Allah Anha) the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu- 
alleihi-wasallam ): The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) used 
to practise Itikaf in the last ten days of Ramazan till he died and then his 
wives used to practise Itikaf after him.


[Sahih Bukhari :  Volume 3, Book 33, Book Name 'I'tikaf ' Number 260]

Narrated 'Abu Haraira (Radi Allah Anhu) : The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu- 
alleihi-wasallam ) used to perform Itikaf every year in the month of Ramazan 
for ten days and when it was the year of his death, he stayed in Itikaf for 
twenty days."





 

Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.



 

Give your Suggestion, help us improve Suggest
 
Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group Invite 
or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
this mailing list then Email us (one address per line)

If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

  
 



 






Yahoo Group ALQURANIC
Website URL: www.alquranic. com  
Group URL: www.yahoogroups. com/group/ alquranic
Previous Messages: www.yahoogroups. com/group/ alquranic/ messages
__._,_.___ . 
__,_._,___ 














      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Dear Friends Check your inbox daily + delete your junk emails & keep your inbox 
empty! Its a friendly Request for all of my group members. 
-----------------------------------------------------
For More Information: 
Contact Us : 
SaGar Hayyat Khan Group Network
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
       : [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Cell  : +92-321-9239099 
-----------------------------------------------------
...........|""""""""""""""""""""""""|\|_ 
...........|...HotmailPakistan.....|||"|""\___ 
...........|__________________|||_|___|) 
...........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)***!(@)''
-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•

Visite:  www.hotpaki.net.ms
Subscribe mail to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
send your comments and mail : [email protected]
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to