This is an actual job application that a 75 year old senior citizen
submitted to Walmart in Arkansas. They hired him because he was so funny..

NAME: George Martin

SEX: Not lately, but I am looking for the right woman (or at least one that
will cooperate)

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President.  But seriously,
waterer's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be
applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style
severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

PREVIOUS SALARY: A lot less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and
post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more
intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING
UP TO 50lbs.?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be"Do
you have a car that runs? "

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a
winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, so they tell me.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job - no, on my breaks - yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a
fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest
thing since sliced bread.  Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

NEAREST RELATIVE?: 7 miles

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR
KNOWLEDGE?: Oh yes, absolutely.

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Dear Friends Check your inbox daily + delete your junk emails & keep your inbox 
empty! Its a friendly Request for all of my group members. 
-----------------------------------------------------
For More Information: 
Contact Us : 
SaGar Hayyat Khan Group Network
Email: [email protected] 
       : [email protected] 
Cell  : +92-321-9239099 
-----------------------------------------------------
...........|""""""""""""""""""""""""|\|_ 
...........|...HotmailPakistan.....|||"|""\___ 
...........|__________________|||_|___|) 
...........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)***!(@)''
-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•

Visite:  www.hotpaki.net.ms
Subscribe mail to:  [email protected]
send your comments and mail : [email protected]
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to