One more reason why everyone should only deal with Google Groups.

On Sep 7, 10:16 am, J <[email protected]> wrote:
> Oh yeah, you can do that in Google since the pics get archived whereas you 
> can't in Yahoo! since the pics are not archived.
>
> Hopefully nobody bitches at me for repeats, but this Group seems pretty 
> meloow comparatively.
>
> Glad you like the pics I post, I know I do! :)
> J
>
> ________________________________
> From: Leatherman <[email protected]>
> To: GayMaleTattooLovers <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 7:04:39 AM
> Subject: Re: Vin Marco 1 of 2
>
> Type the name of the guy you are looking for in the white box at the
> top of the Home page and click on Search this Group. If there are any
> previous posts with him in the Subject line they will show up. That's
> how you find out what has been posted in the past. Hope this helps you
> out. Thanks for all your great posts.
>
> On Sep 7, 9:07 am, J <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > By suggestion, I'll post everything I have on the awesome Vin Marco!
>
> > I know there will likely be repeats, but as I've only been a member here a 
> > couple of months, I would have no way to know.
>
> > Enjoy,
> > J
>
> >  VincentMarco-210501000.jpg
> > 811KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-210614000.jpg
> > 148KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-210730000.jpg
> > 216KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-210850000.jpg
> > 501KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-210959000.jpg
> > 272KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-211043000.jpg
> > 158KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-211116000.jpg
> > 120KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-211141000.jpg
> > 78KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-211311000.gif
> > 187KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-DSC00797.jpg
> > 36KViewDownload
>
> >  VincentMarco-DSC_0055.jpg
> > 14KViewDownload
>
> >  VinMarco02.jpg
> > 13KViewDownload
>
> >  VinMarco03.jpg
> > 26KViewDownload
>
> >  VinMarco05.jpg
> > 47KViewDownload
>
> >  VinMarco07.JPG
> > 415KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GayMaleTattooLovers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hottattooedmen?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to