Well Oracle and Microsoft certainly take the time to come out and meet us
still, I guess we are not an "average customer" to them.  Adobe used to do
this, at least once a year with us if not more often than that, good to
know we are just "average" now in their eyes, but then again I think we
long since figured that out anyway.

--
Admiral Aaron Rouse