Hi,

We are looking for a CF developer. We are looking for a mid level
programmer but if anyone knows a web passionate entry level programmer or
even a senior CF programmer looking for work, then please ask them to email
me.

We are located in Chattanooga TN. Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville candidates
will be given preference but that is not a deal breaker.

Thanks,
--
<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)

"Houston ColdFusion Users' Group" group.
to houcfug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.