The short answer is yes, of course you can.  But should you?

Consider the following:

*       How many IPs can the Windows Firewall’s storage mechanism (registry?)
hold before performance degradation sets in?
*       If you are going to give the ColdFusion service account elevated access
to the OS, could this be a security concern?
*       Is there a more pragmatic solution already available (i.e. web
application firewall ala f5, cloudflare, nginx et al)?

Just some thoughts I wanted to throw out there.  If you still want to add rules
to the Windows firewall programmatically you can use CFEXECUTE to call a batch
file (look into “netsh advfirewall firewall add rule”) or call a PowerShell
script created for your purposes.

Take Care,

Seth