I've been lurking on this group for years and haven't ever been active, but
I still maintain CF applications and I often appreciate having other CF
developers to bounce things off of. I'd be down to become more active if
there is such a revival. Also, to Milind's point, I think that most
developers these days understand that development vehicles such as CF are
just that - vehicles to achieve a particular end. I've been hearing of the
death of CF for many years, but find it very easy and useful - much more so
than a number of other development vehicles,  At the same time, I'm open to
leveraging other vehicles depending upon the situation and needs of the
customer / application, etc.

Bill Mohr

*Bill Mohr*
Director PMO Project

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CBBD38.6F609550]

*Work:* 832.824.6736

*Email:* wm...@bcm.edu
[image: cid:image002.gif@01CBBD38.6F609550] *Professional Profile*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/56/b26>

*Baylor College of Medicine*
<http://www.bcm.edu/pediatrics>Department of Pediatrics
6621 Fannin, Suite A.145.01
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Department+of+Pediatrics%2C6621+Fannin%2C+Suite+A.150.06%2CHouston%2CTX+77030%2CUSA&hl=en>Houston,

TX 77030 USA

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/115662/>

Want a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/115662/>

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 8:57:55 AM UTC-5, Luis Majano wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> It seems the activity in this group is really low. Let's revive it.  Ortus
> is now based in Houston and we have a lot more resources to help out
> organize a group, get speakers, swag, etc.  I just need us to get a
> conversation going on how we can achieve this.  I am game for sponsoring
> and helping in any way possible.

"Houston ColdFusion Users' Group" group.
to houcfug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.