From: houcfug@googlegroups.com on behalf of Milind Pataskar <m...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 9:58 AM
To: houcfug@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [houcfug] Reviving the Group

I was (and perhaps still am) a die hard fan of ColdFusion but even I’ve started
to lose faith in the future of CF in corporate America.
Either nobody’s heard of CF or if they have heard, thinks CF is “Legacy” system.

I squarely put the blame on Adobe for this.

I would love to see this group revived but what would be the point? Most of us
veterans have slowly moved onto different systems and I’m not sure the “new
blood” has even heard of CF.

Just my thoughts. Plan a BeerFUG first if you want to get the quorum going  :)

Regards,
Milind.

On Mar 25, 2019, at 9:28 AM, John M Bliss