Greetings.  Here are the updates today.

The following 3 books have had 1 chapter added:

/hp/Robst/Harry Crow
/hp/ZenoNoKyuubi/In the Mind of a Scientist
/hp/Thanks to a Snake

PS. Since my daughter was born on Friday, updates to this list may slow down, but hopefully not too much, I'll try and keep on top of things. Family of course, takes priority though even over fanfic! Blasphemous! Did I just say that?

Enjoy.

    Mr  Andre P. Louis

 My personal site: http://AndreLouis.COM
 On soundcloud: http://onj.me/1uk
 On Facebook: http://onj.me/fb
Free music (for use in MOH systems, podcasts and radio): http://onj.me/beds
 The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
 Please support me by buying a copy of my album: http://onj.me/cd
SpeedDots, tactile screen protectors for your iPhone and iPod: http://speeddots.onj.me

  Online contacts:

 Email and NET Messenger: an...@andrelouis.com
 Aim and twitter: FreakyFwoof

  Telephone contacts:

 Home (phone United Kingdom):   +44207-0788886
 Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
In the United States: +1-404-8065809

the HP fanfic collection this list is about lives at:
http://Onj.ME/hp
Or via ftp, at:
ftp://onj1.andrelouis.com/hp

Download a once-a-month archive of the entire collection at:
http://onj.me/hp-zip

If you missed a message or want to follow threads from the web, visit:
http://onj.me/hp-archive

RSS for this list available at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hp@andrelouis.com/maillist.xml

folow this list on twitter: