-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Till
Kamppeter
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:10 AM
To: Suffield, David; Yie, Shiyun; Hosszu, John
Cc: hplip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [HPLIP-Devel] Fix for PostScript PPD of the HP LaserJet P2015

Hi,

earlier I have reported to you a problem of the LaserJet P2015 with its
original PostScript PPD from the HPLIP package (or from OpenPrinting):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/99316

A user has contributed a solution in the "User Notes" section of

http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-LaserJet_P2015

Can you apply this fix? Thanks.

    Till