Hi everybody,

i would like to ask for sane-support for the HP Color LaserJet CM1015/CM1017,
which was added in hplip-1.6.10/hpijs-2.6.10 with the following comment:

> Note, current Color LaserJet CM1015/CM1017 support is limited to
> printing and status. Scanning will be supported in the future.

I'm willing to help in development (have some experience with c/c++), but at
the moment i have absolutly not experience in scanner-driver-technology :-) I
tried to set scan_type=1/2 in models.dat for testing purposes, and added the
scanner to hpaio.desc, but all i got was an I/O-error when initializing sane.

Greets, Roland