Hello

When I print (anything!) that should just use the black ink, it seems to use the tri-color inkwell. Only found this out when that ink started to get low and all my blacks started coming out red.

This happens with anything - setting OOO to print black, it uses the tricolor.

I'm fairly certain it's a function of the print driver  as printing from OOO on Windows uses just the black inkwell.
This is on an HP1440 printer using the latest HPLIP, Dapper Kubuntu latest and patched.