Hi all,

I have just installed a new HP1600 Series All-in-One (C1683) on a new
installation with several boxes all Fedora Core 6
I have downloaded and successfully installed the latest hplip from
sourceforge instead of the Fedora hplip (which has no support for the
1600 series).

Printing and scanning work great, however faxing does not work at all.

I ran hp-senfax in debug mode but there was no output from the utility
after it sets itself up. There are no error messages at all, everything
looks great. There hust doesn't seem to be any communication between the
cups fax and hp-sendfax.

What could I be doing wrong?

This message has been scanned by Kibbutz Beit Kama's Anti Virus software,
and is believed to be clean of any viruses.