Hi everyone,

thanks for the positive responses.
It already became obvious why it is so important to have a whole group of HAMs to contribute their knowledge. While I might be able to throw in some bits, I'm almost blanking out when it gets to the current regulations for beginners licenses and stuff. I'm also embarrassingly inactive on the air and have lost track of certain developments. In order to not look completely foolish, I need back up :-)
That said, all of us together will sure make it work.

Now to the technicalities.
I think we can use the mumble server referenced here: http://hackerpublicradio.org/recording.php#round_table . The mumble client should be part of most linux distros standard repositories and after a first glance I think the license is free software compatible (please don't quote me on that).

I haven't done that before, so can anyone with more experience please suggest times that would work best for participants from Europe and from the US (assuming people would be mostly located there)?

Now I'm really curious, how this will all work out...

Regards,
Michael, DL4MGM