Klaatu suggested I offer this revised edition of the core rules for
"Dungeon Raiders" to the HPR community, for the convenience or
preference of anyone planning on playing in the game on UTC: Wed, Jan
31 01:00 to 08:00.

These are the same rules, but I tweaked the layout a bit, changed the
cover, and removed the interior art. The Creative Commons Zero license
of the original version made this possible, and, of course, this
version is released under the same license.

Grab that from here:

http://gopher.info-underground.net:70/lostnbronx/Dungeon-Raiders_revised-edition-d03.epub

I'll leave it up on my server until after the game.

Once again, the original rules can be obtained for free (as in beer
and freedom) from:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=99366

NOTE: you will have to create an account in order to download from
them. Not so, from me above.

I hope to see you all there!

--
http://www.cavalcadeaudio.com/