not to keep bothering everyone, but I still can't get it to upload
without the 403 error. It worked fine when I pulled out he comma in
the tags for HPR2513, but when I tried to re upload 2512, and 2511 I
still got the 403 error. This is what I'm doing. Please tell me if
anyone can spot my error.

Title: HPRnye2017-1
tags: HPR new years eve
uploaded file name:hpr-nye-2017-1.ogg