Water meters that my current company makes include a 20 year battery.   Since
you have no moving parts,  seems similar.

 A quick search shows a few places that make the batteries:
https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=20+year+battery&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english

You could try contacting one of the manufacturers.  Considering the purpose for
the project and a one off role,  They might provide one in turn for including a
logo or some promotion on the project.    One of the links included a UK url
(www.tadiranbatteries.co.uk ) which I think may be near where you are located.

Ken Fallon – Sat, 10. March 2018 8:32