Hi All,

1. Call for shows
It's fairly normal that in the (nh)summer we see a lull in shows, but
this year we have been fortunate in having the slack been taken up by
several 'HPR regulars'.

That said it's now a good time to send in one. Please have a look at the
hosts page and if you don't see "2019-??-??" next to your name, or if
your name is not listed, you might consider sending us in something.
http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php

(no need to reply to this, actions speak louder than words :) )

2. Policy change to Scheduling Guidelines

Given we now host on the IA, we have more time needed to process the
shows in the event that something goes wrong. To that end I would like
to update the second point on the "Scheduling Guidelines" to say fill up
slots in the coming two weeks, instead of the upcoming week.

http://hackerpublicradio.org/calendar.php

From
"Always try and fill any free slots that are available in the upcoming
week."

"Always try and fill any free slots that are available in the upcoming
two weeks (fortnight)."

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon