From: cobra2 <cob...@linuxbasement.com>
> Ok LnB, I'd like to see your format so I can derive something similar
> without going too far outside of your structures. I love the idea of "I
> watched this, it was horrible and here is why you should watch it"

Okay, well this is what I'm going to go with right off the bat. Again,
anyone participating can do anything they want to do, any way they
want to do it. This system hearkens back to some of my chatter  from
the "Random Elements of Storytelling" series.

It also de-emphasizes, though doesn't discount, the importance of
performance in the review, as I'm more interested in the story than in
the actors. Others might feel that performance ought to have real
weight in a review, and that's fine.

Lord D's Film Reviews

Five categories, each rated 0, 1, or 2, so that the final reviews
range anywhere from 0 to 10, with 0 being the worst film ever, and 10,
the best.

Each category asks two yes-or-no questions. If the answer to both is
no, that category gets a 0. If only one is a yes, it gets a 1. If both
are a yes, it gets a 2.

* PLOT: Does it make sense, and/or is free of huge holes? Does it seem
like it hasn't been done too often?
* MAIN CHARACTERS: Are they realistic? Do you care about them?
* GENRE: Does it work for the plot? Would this tale have been better
in another genre?
* CONSTRUCTION: Is the acting competent for the tale? Are the
production and/or editing competent?
* PAYOFF: Did the film makers manage to do what they seemed to be
intending? Are you emotionally satisfied when the film is over?

--
http://www.cavalcadeaudio.com/