No. i'm quite blunt in my wording. "Possibly critical" is exactly what I meant.
I'd rather not see anything changed.

We are a community. I believe in our own ability to handle this matter among
ourselves. We should handle this matter as a community rather than a policy
change. This will allow future community members the freedom to govern
themselves as needed, when we are gone. Rather than leaving some legacy policy
in place that will have to be changed in the future because.... who knows what
will happen in the future.

--cobra2