Run Slackware on your pi, be free of system d, apt and coming soon true 64 bit os

https://sarpi.fatdog.eu/

Brian-in-ohio

(visiting oklahoma)

On 2/7/21 3:04 PM, Kevin O'Brien wrote:
Thank you, George. I am not a Raspberry Pi user, so I wasn't sure what was going on, but you have clarified it for me. It looks like this is not the end of the world.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
z <mailto:ahuka5...@gmail.com>wil...@zwilnik.com <mailto:wil...@zwilnik.com>

  “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should
  be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, /V for Vendetta/