On 12/8/21 12:30, Ken Fallon wrote:
d.

Proposed Change:

Removal of:
< If you are redistributing under another Creative Commons License or by
arranged permission please make note of the restrictions when you upload your
show. We can then signal that, so that others who redistribute HPR content can
filter your show out.
---
Replace with:
If you are redistributing under  another Creative Commons license, GNU Free
Documentation License, public domain, or FLOSS software license, then please
signal that when you upload your show. We do not post other copyrighted
content, even if it is made available under fair use, or by arranged permission.

I am for it. Best to do it now, before someone does submit a show "by arranged
permission".

--Rho`n