I've got a better idea...how about we start remembering this is a podcast and not Goldman Sachs?

I don't mean to be cheeky or aggressive, but the mention of 'auditors'? Is that not going a bit far?

You're not going to be fined for non-compliance, or for underpaying corporation tax, if indeed anybody anywhere actually pays corporation tax anymore.