Definitely a podcast. It is a single feed in my gpodder. If it were a
network, there would be a separate feed for every podcast.

It's a floor wax! No, it's a dessert topping!

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwil...@zwilnik.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, V for Vendetta