Also to the list

On 2022-08-20 10:17, Christoph Zimmermann wrote:
Hi Ken / HPR admins,

No worries Ken / HPR. We would like to thank HPR for having us for the the last 2.5 years.

We will remember this once the Inlaws have reached their ultimate goal: world domination :-))).

Until then the second 10 beers are on us when we meet again at the next FOSDEM or wherever.

Let's take the technical transition of the RSS feed, etc. off-line. Chris will be in touch via the admin ML shortly.

    Cheers, The Linux Inlaws