Hi,

we intend to submit a journal paper about the HPX source code to The
Journal of Open Source Software [0]. The benefit here is that we get a
real DOI, which is indexed by Google Scholar and other services.
Currently, the DOI form Zenodo for our specific version is not tracked.

In future the JOSS DOI will be for the source code in general and the
one from Zenodo for a specific release.

However, only people, who have one contribution to HPX can become an
author of this paper. This is a requirement of the journal, and we can
not overcome this rule.

If you like to become an author, please go to [1] and add your name and
affiliation to the paper.md file. Examples how to do so, can be found
here [2]. In addition, to feel free to add some text and HPX related
citations. You can compile the paper here [3].

* Note that you have to add your name by May 28th, since we submit the
paper the day after.*

Best,

Patrick

[0] https://joss.theoj.org/