Hi Rakshit,

If you are interested in getting involved, a good place to start is to download HPX and run some examples on your machine. Once you can run some of the examples and write some simple HPX codes feel free to pursue our bug tracker [0] on GitHub or take a look at our GSoC project ideas page [1] to get an idea of some projects you can participate in.

If you have any questions feel free to ask us on our IRC channel #ste||ar hosted on Freenode.

Adrian

[0] https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/hpx/issues

[1] https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/hpx/wiki/GSoC-2017-Project-Ideas