Subject:        GSoC Stellar Group - HPX Backend for OpenCV project
Date:   Sun, 4 Mar 2018 16:48:25 +0000
From:   Ahmed Samir <asami...@hotmail.com>
To:     biddi...@cscs.ch <biddi...@cscs.ch>

Hello John,
I am Ahmed Samir - a student at Computer Engineering Department at Cairo University. I am interested in joining the HPX Backend for OpenCV project at GSoC with Stellar group. I wanted to know from where should I start thinking about the project. I have read some examples from the HPX documentation and got an idea about HPX. What are the next steps should I take to become more familiar with HPX?
Thanks in advance,
Ahmed Samir