Hi everyone!

I am interested in contributing to HPX during Summer 2018 through GSOC.

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I have been working on parallel
programming over the last couple of months. During this time I have made a
static and dynamic task mapping runtimes which provides an easy interface
to work on compared to Pthreads. Also, I have been learning CUDA by
implementing parallel DFS. I find parallel programming paradigm quite
intriguing.

I looked up your project ideas for GSOC 2018 and found 2 projects that
seemed to align perfectly with my interests.

   1. HPX Backend for OpenCV
   2. Concurrent Data structure Support

Can you guys point me to some issues which I could solve so that I can get
a better understanding of your codebase?

Regards,
Viraj Parimi <http://precog.iiitd.edu.in/people/viraj/>
‌