Hello everyone,

I am a third year Undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology
Bombay, pursuing my majors in Chemical Engineering and Minors in Computer
Science & Engineering.

I found the project about Augment CSV Files interesting and would like to
contribute towards it for GSoC '18. I am rather new to the Stellar Group
and it would be of great help, if you can give me some pointers on how to
proceed.

I have worked with C++ and python in past. I am already familiar with .csv
files and pandas during my course on ML and am keen to learn more about it.
Apart from this I have some knowledge of C and MATLAB.

Thanking you in advance
Yours Sincerely
Kunal Agarwal