Hey Evgeny,

I'm the maintainer of LibGeoDecomp and LibFlatArray.

On 22:17 Wed 21 Mar     , Evgeny wrote:
> Hello, who can I ask about some LibGeoDecomp specific questions? I quite
> good understand how things are there, but some times documentation and
> source code do not provide enough information to quickly understand. I
> tried to ask in IRC few times, but seems like there I can get some HPX
> support only, and I can't got answer.

Yeah, I'm rarely on IRC these days, sorry about that. Documentation is
sparse, I believe the best source for that is usually the unit tests.
How can I help you, what do you need to know?

Thanks
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer

HPC and Supercomputing for Computer Simulations
LibGeoDecomp project lead, http://www.libgeodecomp.org

PGP/GPG key via keyserver

I'm an SRE @ Google, this is a private account though.
All mails are my own and not Google's.

(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!