Pradeep,

I haven't worked with triSYCL. When I was developing SYCL backend, triSYCL
was still in development and only OpenMP backend was functional.
As a SYCL implementation, we use mainly ComputeCpp from Codeplay. There is
a freely available Community Edition which you can use. It works with every
OpenCL implementation with SPIR support, mainly: AMD and Intel OpenCL
drivers for CPUs and Intel GPUs. AMD GPUs are supported only with an older
generation of drivers; nVidia GPUs are not supported at that moment.

Best regards,
Marcin

czw., 22 mar 2018, 15:57 użytkownik Pradeep Kumar <pradeepisr...@gmail.com>