---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Evgeny <evg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 6:08 AM
Subject: [STE||AR Gsoc] Evgeny Dedov Newtonian Physics Sandbox report
To: <g...@stellar-group.org>

Hello STE||AR GSoC community

Most of the reporting can be seen in my correspondence with Andreas which
was also held in this mailing list, so here I'll write in a nutshell.

In proposed milestones by 10th of June I written:

   - Bodies classes. Spheres case.
   - Initializers
   - Writer.
   - Collision detection.
   - collision resolving.

Completed:

   - Physical body interface class, implementation for body composed form
   spheres.
   - Collision detection, including bounding objects and tree of bounding
   objects and bounding sphere implementation of them
   - Collision resolving
   - Initializer
   - Writer

left unfinished / troubles:
when we create body composed from spheres it'd be good to calculate and
store tree bounding spheres or at least one bounding sphere. Now it works
only if body is a sphere.
Simulation must have the only type of physical body.
Some problems with SerialSimulator

All welcome to take a look at source:
https://github.com/V3RGANz/Newtonian-Physics-Sandbox
I also had a blog there, but had no time to post in it.

P.S. As I noted in the proposal, I had tests and exams at the university at
this stage, so I worked inconstantly, but in the following month I will
have more free time.

Sincerely,
Evgeny Dedov