Hi everyone!

My project is building a trace visualizer compatible with HPX similar to
Ravel. I have done the following things during the first phase of GSoC '18

   1. Compiled all projects(HPX, Ravel, APEX) and their dependencies and
   made the environments ready.
   2. Added checks to the CMake files of Ravel to ensure that it builds
   properly. Tested this in multiple environments.
   3. Learned QT and added the feature so that when a user right-clicks on
   a task it shows its information such function name, start time, end time.

Currently, I am working on filters. Regarding this, I have already added UI
part of it and am working on adding the backend part of it. It will be
completed in a few days.

After this, I plan on working to create histograms based on the tasks
selected by the user and add APEX related info to the task information
display as well.

My PR's are listed below

   1. https://github.com/LLNL/ravel/pull/11
   2. https://github.com/LLNL/ravel/pull/12
   3. https://github.com/LLNL/ravel/pull/13

My commits can be found on my fork of the repo -
https://github.com/viraj96/ravel
They are in the "cmake_fix", "task_properties" and "filters" branches.

Regards,
Viraj Parimi <http://precog.iiitd.edu.in/people/viraj/>