From: hpx-users-boun...@stellar.cct.lsu.edu
<hpx-users-boun...@stellar.cct.lsu.edu> On Behalf Of ???
Sent: 07 November 2018 04:44
To: hpx-users@stellar.cct.lsu.edu
Subject: [hpx-users] More scheduling algorithms

Hi everyone,
I'm a student from Korea researching scheduling algorithms.
I noticed that HPX only has a limited number of scheduling algorithms.
What do you think if I propose to add more scheduling algorithms to HPX for
GSoC 2019?
Notably the Factoring, Adaptive Factoring, Tapering, Trapezoid, Quadratic
schedules.
​
Ray Kim
[https://mail.naver.com/readReceipt/notify/?img=udFcazJobr9SFqK9MqmsKrKmKo2dpoFCa6KqK6MqpxKmFopCFzUqKxJgMr9TM40npB%2B0Mogq74lR74lcWNFlbX30WLloWrdQarCmDV99brkZbdIq%2BzknWzJZ74Fo%2BVlnbXE5p639.gif]