Dear Sir

I am Rashul Chutani , 1st year student of Indian Institute of
Technology, Delhi majoring in Btech and Mtech Mathematics and Computing.

Giving a brief about myself, I am very well versed with good programming
skills having knowledge of C, C++, Python, HTML, CSS, Javascript. I have
even acquired good knowledge of git and linux. I have qualified National
Standard Examination in Physics and Chemistry. A KVPY scholar both in
class 11th and 12th.
Showing my web front end development  skills, I have made my website ,
link is :
https://rashulchutani.github.io/

I have been following Ste||ar HPX since a long time, and I wish to
contribute to this wonderful open source community.
I saw the GSoC 2019 Project ideas ste||ar group HPX.
Fortunately, there are a lot of ideas for which I have good knowledge
and which can easily be fulfilled by my knowledge.

Also, I request you sir to please give me some assignment to start with
as I am new in this area. But I would like to show my skills to whatever
level possible so that it gives dual benefit both to me and the
organization.

Thanks and regards

Rashul Chutani
Btech & Mtech