From: "Jong, K. de (Kor)"<k.dejo...@uu.nl>
To: "hpx-users@stellar.cct.lsu.edu"<hpx-users@stellar.cct.lsu.edu>;
Sent: 2019-05-13 (월) 20:19:43 (GMT+09:00)
Subject: [hpx-users] Performance evaluation software

Dear HPX-ers,

I am currently looking at ways to get insights into where and when time
is spent in my HPX processes (on Linux, desktops and MPI clusters).
After reading various sources of information I am still a bit uncertain
about what a good approach is. Before spending time/money building or
buying packages which seem to be useful, but may have overlapping
functionality (OTF2, APEX, TAU, Scalasca, Vampir, ...),  I would like to
ask you what your favorite setup is for profiling and tracing of HPX
processes. I am looking for the minimal set of performance evaluation
packages that handles the majority of use-cases.

Thanks!
Kor