Hi,
I am wondering whether there are any plans in the short or mid-term to
provide support in HPX for the new Modules TS which is expected to be part
of C++20?

While compile times are not really the main benefit of modules, I
understand that we can expect to see some variable degree of improvement
when using modules as compared to the existing approach.

At a very early stage of the Modules TS, I took a quick look through the
HPX codebase to see whether I thought it might be possible at all to try
and add some conditional code to allow for possible modules TS support and
was quickly discouraged.

However, it also seems to me that the current modularization initiative
might make it possible to export HPX as modules.

Has anyone given this any consideration?
Is this an ultimate goal in anyone's vision?
Would an attempt to incorporate the features of the modules TS be welcomed
by the community? At least, perhaps, as a proof-of-concept?

I'd appreciate your thoughts and feedback