Hi,

I’ve been experimenting with the broadcasts in HPX.

According to the comments in hpx/lcos/brodcast.hpp, there are two ways to call
a broadcast:

The action can be either a plain action (in which case the global identifiers
have to refer to localities) or a component action (in which case the global
identifiers have to refer to instances of a component type which exposes the
action.

There are some examples in tests/regressions/lcos/ for plain action broadcasts,
in such a fashion:
        auto f =
             hpx::lcos::broadcast<vector_bcast_action>(localities, bcast_array);

However, I’m failing miserably at constructing an example using a broadcast on
a set of component instances exposing an action (instead of plain actions).

Any chance someone could provide an example of this?

Thanks,
Kiril