Heya,

On 11:50 Fri 05 Jul     , Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Could you please list your MPI env variables here?

Sure, here is a dump:
https://gist.github.com/gentryx/c94c135862b1c894b59b2f333c9198bf

> The number of localities should be picked up from them before the
> parcelport is initialized. Something goes wrong there, so it assumes
> that networking should not be enabled at all...

Huh, is that portable? I thought the MPI standard requires you to call
MPI functions to discover them.

Anyway, I see that in plugins/parcelport/mpi/mpi_environment.cpp
detect_mpi_environment() will look for OMPI_COMM_WORLD_SIZE, but this
is only running if the MPI parcelport is to be instantiated, that's
after is_networking_enabled() is run.

Cheers
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer

HPC and Supercomputing for Computer Simulations
LibGeoDecomp project lead, http://www.libgeodecomp.org

PGP/GPG key via keyserver

I'm an SRE @ Google, this is a private account though.
All mails are my own and not Google's.

(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!