Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

My name is Edward and I'm a recruiter at SV Tech Systems, a global staffing
and IT consulting company. We are constantly on the look out for
professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we
currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of
the position.

*Please revert back with matching resume to: ed...@svtechsystems.com*
*
*
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: Long term
Rate: Market

• Overall 7 to 10 years of IT experience
• 3-4 years of experience in Agile PLM including PPM module
• Experience in Solution Designing in Agile PPM area.
• Experience in Agile SDK, PX and WSX development
• Experience in Agile PLM integration with other Enterprise / legacy
application

Regards,
Ed,
Recruiter.