--

Hello,

“We are a preferred supplier, we pay Top Rates to Consultants and
subcontractors.

To apply click on the link:

Please send resumes to syed (at) hireitpeople.com”

Java Developer

Engagement Type: Contract

Location: Annapolis, MD

Duration: 6 Months

*Job Description :*

·         5 years of programming experience with Embarcadero RAD Studio
XE2, Borland C++ Builder6, Borland VCL, Quick Reports 4&5, TCP/IP Sockets,
FTP and SMTP on Windows platform.

·         5 years of cross-platform application integration programming
experience involving Windows, AIX and mainframe systems using Sockets,
LU6.2 or similar protocols.

·         5 years of development experience with Desktop databases
involving Microsoft Access, Corel Paradox, and SQL server Express

·         6 years of development experience with relational database Oracle
9i/10g

·         3 years of programming experience with J2SE 1.5, J2EE 1.4, JPA,
JSF, EJB3 and Oracle Application Server.

·         3 years of experience administering Oracle 10/11g databases