Hello,

“We are a preferred supplier, we pay Top Rates to Consultants and
subcontractors.

To apply click on the link: http://hireitpeople.com/jobs/694#

Please send resumes to s...@hireitpeople.com
JD:

Our client in West Point, PA is looking for a seasoned and certified
Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer. The ideal candidate will have a
background in project management, but have more focus on the technical
aspects of managing a Salesforce.com implementation. Specifically the
administration of sandboxes for the purpose of integrations, testing and
development of new solutions. This individual will work as part of a global
team focusing on the management of sandbox environments. Occasionally the
role will require some basic project planning and coordination with
customers.

Requirements:

Excellent communication skills

5+ years with the Salesforce.com Platform

Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or Developer

Experienced in user management, integration management and sandbox
management for Salesforce.com

Experienced in Systems Lifecycle

Experienced Project Manager

Desirable:

Certified Veeva Administrator

Certified or 3+ years of experience in ITIL