Hello,

“We are a preferred supplier, we pay Top Rates to Consultants and
subcontractors.

To apply click on the link: http://hireitpeople.com/jobs/794#

Please send resumes to rob...@hireitpeople.com ; Can Reach Him @ (202)
558-6858.

Job Details-

Our client, a major commercial manufacturing company is looking for an
experienced technical SAP BW 7.0 (Business Warehouse) Consultant with
hand-on ABAP/4 skills. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience
with BW 7.x (preferably 7.3).  Candidate should be certified in BI or BW.
Candidate should have end to end experience in BW – data extraction, data
modeling, and Bex Reporting. Demonstrated abilities in building cubes,
reports on Logistics, Finance, and Supply chain modules. Act as a user
champion with ability to do requirements gathering and capture reporting
needs from business leads. Experience with BW upgrades is a must. Strong
communication skills with team lead capabilities particularly
working/leading offshore team members.