*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com <gvi...@addonusa.com>*

*

*Direct Client Req***

*Agile Tester*

*Location : MI*

*Duration : 6 months*

We are looking for an Agile tester who have good knowledge of Agile
development methodology and prior experience of working in the agile tester
role. The main responsibilities includes:

1.            The agile tester will create, maintain and execute test cases
while participating in the validation of functional and non-functional
requirements in an Agile development environment

2.            The agile tester would designs acceptance tests, from
functional requirements, that clearly convey the business users intent to
the entire Agile development team

3.            The agile tester would perform manual exploratory and
acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed

4.            The agile tester would participate in triage process, fully
reproducing production issues, communicating workarounds, developing
missing test scenarios, validating fixes and accurately submitting and
maintaining defects in the appropriate repository

5.            The agile tester will participate on an agile development
team to incrementally deliver business value

6.            The agile tester would be responsible to maintain all
documentation related to the manual and automated testing process in the
designated library

7.            The tester should have proven skill in writing test cases and
validating features in parallel with development; experience testing
applications developed in HTML, JavaScript, JSP, AJAX, CSS, XHTML, Flash,
SQL, Java, on multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and operating
systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows)

*Java Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview Process: Phone Interview*

be very strong with all these technologies because the interview will be
extremely technical).

*Java Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview Process: Phone or Skype Interview (not sure which one)*

* *

*7+ yrs of experience with heavy emphasis on Web Services, specifically
Spring, SOAP, REST, J Query, Dojo, etc..  Do not submit candidates with
less than 7 yrs *

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2